Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to receive text messages on the mobile numbers registered for the purpose of advising on how and where to contact a next of kin in case of emergency or to recover your lost items and up to one marketing text message a month from us.
- You confirm that you have received authorization and agreement from the owners of the mobile numbers provided as next of kin to receive text messages from us. It is your responsibility to make sure your account has adequate credit, so please make sure you top up your SMS texts.
- Each Code can receive a maximum of fifteen text messages before it expires. Three mobile phone numbers are registered this will be fifteen text messages in total, so each message sent to that ID will reduce the balance of messages available by three. You will receive an SMS text message from us when your balance reaches six remaining or 2 x 3 SMS texts (this advisory message will reduce your remaining credit) each time an SMS text is sent you use up 3 SMS texts.
- You will receive the SMS text from ‘Reunitetag’ (Please Note – that not all phone networks support SMS from a named source – so you may in some instances receive the message from a mobile phone number) in some countries the phone network does not support a named message.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- OUR RETURNS POLICY: If you register your code we cannot return any paid amounts as you will have triggered the technology. If you have not registered the code then you can return the products to us in the condition you recieved them and we will return your payment, on receipt of the return. You will need to include your name, email and address within you return envelope for us to be able to identify you.