Unfortunately children do wander off and get lost – from clubs or schools, when on trips and even on their way home!
With SafeBuddy codes attached to their wristbands or possessions the children will be able to seek help.
The finder will go on-line, go to the website and click on ‘found/emergency’ where they can enter a message, which will be recieved by the 3 nominated phone numbers. From thereon a rendezvous can be arranged and the child returned to safety.
The advantage we give is the use of an anonymous code whereby there is no potential compromise of personal details being shared with others. Parents/carers/guardians do not need to put their phone number on anything!
Our SafeBuddy Wristbands for children work like this:
- Each one of the high quality silicone wristbands are for children to wear when out and about playing sport, exploring, being adventurous and learning about the world around them.
- Each set of wristbands is printed with a Reunite code alongside the message – “If Lost, Go To SafeBuddyCode.com”
- You will have instructions to register the code and, when you do, you will nominate 3 mobile telephone numbers to be used alongside the codes.
- Remember only the code is visible to others and these phone numbers are anonymous.
- When a child has an accident of gets lost people can use the code on our website (‘Found/Emergency’) and the finder will send a message to the 3 phone numbers.
- When this message is received suitable action can be taken to help
A pack with 2 quality wristbands and a unique code is available to buy on line at the cost of €14.95 +P&P
The packs come in 2 sizes: ages 4-9 & ages 10-14
SafeBuddy Bands For Safeguarding Children
Protect the children & stay safe.
Use the code on other items too (just mark these with the message and the code) - e.g. Kit Bags, Sports Equipment